Alpine Park Off-Leash Dog Park
Subfacility of Alpine Park
- Dog Park
- Pet Fountain
- Picnic Tables
Attention all dog owners: If you haven't already treated your dog to a visit to the off-leash dog park, you should plan your outing today.
The off-leash dog area is located at Alpine Park, 6600 Alpine Drive (between Ramsey Boulevard and Sunfish Lake Boulevard). The designated off-leash area is located in the center of Alpine Park beyond ball fields Number 2 and Number 3. This site is partially irrigated, with about half of the several acres considered in the ruff, with tall grass and a wooded corner. The so-called “Bark Park” also has a pet fountain and seating.
- Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and injuries caused by them
- Dogs must wear a collar, carry ID tags, be properly licensed, inoculated and in healthy condition
- Dogs must not be left unattended or out of sight
- Children must be under strict supervision at all times
- Owners must clean up after their dogs, and repair any holes left by their pet
- Owners must carry a leash at all time
- Dogs should be leashed before entering and prior to leaving the park
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited from entering the dog park
- Dogs must be removed from the dog park at first sign of aggression
- Violators will be subject to removal from the park and suspension of park privileges
Pick Up After Your Dog
Dogs, please remind your owners to pick up after you. It is important for Ramsey’s Parks and Trails to remain safe and pleasant for all users.