How do I report potholes?

Please email Grant Riemer, our Public Works Superintendent, or call him at 763-433-9863. Be sure to include a location, such as a cross street or street address.

Note that some roads in Ramsey are managed by the County and the State, and requests regarding those roads are not handled by the City. This map shows County roads and State roads. Contact info for each is located below. For more details, visit our page on potholes.

  • County Roads (green in PDF above)
    • Anoka County Highway
    • 763-324-3100
  • State Roads (red in PDF above)
    • MnDOT Dispatch
    • 651-237-7110
      • General number for the Metro Division Office, 24 hour number

Show All Answers

1. How do I report potholes?
2. Where do I view the current seasonal load limits?