Parking is prohibited on city streets:
- Between the hours of 2 a.m. and 6 a.m.
- Within twenty (20) feet of a fire hydrant
- Within a properly marked fire lane
- Within a cross walk
- Within twenty (20) feet of a cross walk at an intersection
- At any place where official signs prohibit stopping
- On any boulevard
- With the keys in the ignition (passenger automobiles parked on a public street, alley, public parking lot, or place affected with a public interest in the City shall lock the ignition, remove the key and take the key with him/her)
- When, within the preceding 24 hours, there is an accumulation of falling or blowing snow three (3) inches or more in depth at street level anywhere within that block, until the block has been cleared of snow from curb to curb (commonly referred to as “snowbirds”).