General Election Results- November 8, 2022
The results of the General Election for City Council seats are listed below. To view the results online visit Ramsey City Council Election Results (state.mn.us).
- Chris Riley
Councilmember Ward 1
- Michael Olson
Councilmember Ward 3
- Dan Specht
Candidates filed for Office - 2022 for terms beginning in January 2023
- Ward 3 Filing: Dan Specht phone: 763-464-0240, Email
- At-Large Filing: Chris Riley phone: 612-619-4245, Email
- Ward 1 Filing: Milene (Mickey) Adams phone: 612-251-3288, Email
- At-Large Filing: Jeffrey (Jeff) Lubarski phone: 612-271-7006, Email
- Ward 1 Filing: Michael Olson phone: 763-360-5794, Email
- Ward 3 Filing: Rachal Johnson phone: 612-272-5221, Email
- Ward 1 Filing: Wayne Grimmer phone: 612-701-7555
Redistricting is the process of redrawing the boundaries of election districts to ensure that the people of each district are equally represented. Visit the Redistricting page for additional information.
- Results from Previous Elections
- View the results of the General Election (2022)
- View the results of the Ward 1 Special Election (2021)
- View the results of the General Election (2020)
- View the results of the Presidential Nomination Primary (2020)
- View the results of the Ward 3 Special Election (2019)
- View the results of the Councilmember At-Large Special Election (2019)
- View the results of the 2018 General Election.
Number of Households Per Ward
Campaign Finance Reporting
Pursuant to Minnesota Statutes 211A.02, Subd. 6, Campaign Finance Reports will be posted within thirty (30) days of the receipt of the report and will remain available for four (4) years after the posting date.