Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City, in collaboration with WSB, is looking into its existing Pavement Management Plan (PMP); specifically, how Ramsey’s roads are funded and if the current funding method is sustainable. Currently, the City assesses benefiting property owners 25 percent of the total project cost and the remaining 75 percent is funded through the tax levy. After taking a closer look, it was determined that our current funding method could not keep up with the need to construct and repair Ramsey’s 178 miles of roadway.
1) I believe the City should fund its roads through a 100 percent tax levy.
2) I believe the City should continue its course of action by funding the roads through a mix of property taxes and assessments.
3) I believe the City should adopt a monthly franchise fee that would be reflected on my utility bill to fully fund the cost of the roads.
4) I believe the City should fund its roads through another means such as (write in comment section below):
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field