Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City, in collaboration with WSB & Associates, is looking into its existing Pavement Management Plan (PMP); specifically, how Ramsey's roads are funded and if the current funding method is sustainable. Currently, the City assesses benefiting property owners 25 percent of the total project cost and the remaining 75 percent is funded through the tax levy. After taking a closer look, it was determined that our current method could not keep up with the need to construct and repair Ramsey's 178 miles of roadway.
Pavement Management Information
Pavement Management Funding Options