- Local Life
- City Events
- Happy Days
- Chili Cook Off
Please note, below is information from last year. Event and registration information for 2023 are anticipated to be uploaded in April.
The Chili Cook-off is back! Join us for this delicious event at the Happy Days Festival and show off your cooking skills for the community to enjoy.
The Chili Cook-off will be taking place from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm on Saturday, September 10. Up to 20 Ramsey residents can submit their most-loved chili recipe for the community to sample. Taste-testers can sample each chili recipe for only $5 and vote for their favorite. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will take home a certain amount of the pot!
- Chili Cook-Off Flyer
- View the Food Safety Guidelines
- View Chili Cook-Off Best Practices
- Register as a Chili-maker
- Contestants are allowed to make any base of chili
- Chili should be made in a 6-quart crockpot ONLY - we don't want anyone running out of chili to serve, all while others are still giving out samples. This makes your chances of winning less likely!
- Chili maker's are REQUIRED to bring their own extension cord, we will supply outlets and power
- Registrants are responsible for transportation and food safety practices
- Anoka County requires all chili that is not made in a commercial kitchen to be labeled
- Labels must include the maker's name and address in which the chili was prepared
- Samples available only as supplies last
*A covered tent, table cloths, paper products, silverware, napkins, and power will be supplied for this event.Sponsored by WoMN Strong