Food Vendor Registration
Sunday, July 15, 2018, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Elmcrest Park, 16303 Quicksilver Street NW, Ramsey, MN
Food Vendor Information
Join the City of Ramsey, Rumriver Art Center, and Artists del Norte for the second annual Elmcrest Art Fair, where community members and visitors will be able to share and enjoy the arts. This free event will also feature local food vendors, live music, artist demonstrations, and introductory art classes.
All interested food vendors must submit a completed application (PDF) and payment by Friday, June 1, 2018, 4:30 p.m. The application fee is $25 per vendor and is nonrefundable. Vendors featured in 2017 will receive priority, and a maximum of five (5) vendors will be allowed.
Application materials may be mailed to:
City of Ramsey - Elmcrest Art Fair
7550 Sunwood Drive NW
Ramsey, MN, 55303
They can also be emailed to the Parks & Recreation Department.
Food Vendor selection will be made at the sole discretion of the Elmcrest Art Fair Committee and vendors will be alerted by Friday, June 8, 2018, 4:30 p.m. Stall assignments will be made at the sole discretion of the Parks & Recreation Department by Monday, June 25, 2018, 4:30 p.m.
- Read and understand food vendor guidelines
- Read and understand sustainability and product purchasing guidelines
- Food vendor indemnification agreement
- Completed MN ST-19 form, with tax ID number
- Certificate of liability insurance (Minimum $500,000 policy, per occurrence—City of Ramsey listed as additional insured)
- Anoka County mobile food unit/temporary food stand/food cart temporary license (Not required if licensed by the Minnesota Department of Agriculture)
Need to Know
- The official communication method is email.
- This is a rain or shine event, and the application fee of $25 is non-refundable.
- Food vendors open at 10:00 a.m. and close at 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 15, 2018. Vendors may open sooner if desired. Detailed information will be provided via email by Monday, - June 25, 4:30 p.m.
- Electricity and water will not be provided. You must provide outdoor cord covers to reduce tripping hazards.
- You will be allowed to park one vehicle at your booth. Additional parking is available.
View more information about the event: